25 September 2017

Last day in Brussels

It has been a little tough to get blogs out every day because we are on the move, but don't fret, there is LOTS more to come!

Here are a couple on our last day in the trendy city of Brussels, Belgium. We have really enjoyed getting to know this city!

We found a thrift shop called Kilo. It is literally that, you find something you like, they weigh it, and you pay by the kilo! I bought these jeans for 7 Euros!!
At another second hand shop today I found something I am really excited about, a dress I plan on using for Alaska day this year! Sadly, we forgot to take photos.....so you will have to use your amazing imagination and I will give it it's very own blog post when we get home!

Lovely little cafe. And another visit to the Mannekin Pis, as we tried to visit a previous day but it was so crowded that I took a hasty picture then we left, crowds are not enjoyable to us! Much better flow of traffic around this popular guy on this day!



Lots of random statues scattered all over the city! Did you know the Smurfs started as a comic strip in 1958 in Belgium?!

Pizza! We keep forgetting to ask them to cut it, they do not do this automatically 😆

A dinner of meatballs and pasta we prepared in the cozy apartment we are renting.
Then a quick bite at Be Bo Bun before we pack up to leave.


We really didn't eat all these meals in 1 day.....just catching you up!

Though oh my I am not used to eating out so much! Good thing I have Zumba to keep me on track when we get home, I am missing Zumba!!! Have not had time to look classes up here.

Onward to the next place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment