01 August 2011

Day 2 (yes again, this was a BIG day)

My first glimpse of Vigeland Park. Amazing.


And what's more amazing, it was raining when we arrived so I was able to take many photos of the first statues with not too many people around!









This statue has been stolen a number of times (sawed off at the foot nonetheless) really? Who would do this to a baby statue? Now everyone rubs his hand, which is why it is shiny, most likely it is made of copper and so it naturally tarnishes over time.

But then (really how unfortunate) the sun came out again, and so did the people....












We will be spending more time here. Love it!

Prepare yourselves for a spew of words as I could not force myself to sleep last night, so I played catch up on blogs. Yet I need to space them out as I need to fine tune them (as I find while traveling I leave SO much out!)

Don't miss the previous post (below) of day 2!!

- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Vigeland park, Oslo

No comments:

Post a Comment