25 March 2010

3/25/2010 Paros Island, cyclades

So I met up and followed a gal from Athen to the island of Paros, in the cyclades islands. Here we are encountering the REAL Greece! Real Greek coffee, real Greek feta(ohmygawd you havent tried feta until you have tried Greek FETA!!!!) and pasta with octopus......mmmm a traditional Greek recipe none the less.

Today is Greek national holiday, independence day for Greece. So everyone is free of work, worries, and ready to party!

A bit windy here today, but the sun does not mind, its still up there blazing away (plus the wind is warm so I kinda like it) They think its chilly- and since I am from Alaska I must be able to deal with it better, and about the proposal, dont get me started: no its not the REAL Sitka.... hehe but at least because of that movie we are now on the map!!

Getting ready to go to a local village for some festivities so I gotta go!!

1 comment:

  1. nevermind my previous request-you know the one! instead-beam me whatever food you are trying there, sounds yummy-fetaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete