08 April 2011

Blog

BLOG!!!

This is a test for my blog; I am unsure how to get a keyboard on screen for creating a blog on the blogspot site so I am testing this out. I repeat, this is only a test!

haha I am using my 'notes' on my iPad and going to attempt to copy and paste. I already like this onsite dictionary as it tells me right away when my words are misspelled (while the blog chuckles under it's breathe and waits until after I post to tell me of my numerous errors) and lookey at that.... It even hyphenates my words for me, I never use apostrophes in my words!! I wouldn't want peeps to think I have good grammar or anything!

I do take pride in having a good sense of spelling though....and am kinda liking this...haha even when I mean to use words like kinda (it doesn't quite like that)

Am sitting in westmark restaurant with my dad listening to Bellymeat and enjoying a beer! Happy Friday!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Westmark ,Sitka,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment