27 October 2011

Recipe for a Halloween tricky treat

Step 1:

Wash thoroughly. If you bought this at the local party store and don't know how many grimy hands haven been on this....on that note, you don't know how many faces have tried this on. Wash the inside for good measure too!!!!


Step 2:

Cover with cream cheese (or BBQ sauce if that's more your taste) it gives it a nice slimy effect! You can make and shape a cheese ball if you want to make it completely edible (but I was short on time so I opted for the mask!)





Step 3:

I hope you bought LOTS of lunchmeat!!!!! Cut into strips, cover and layer it on! I used brown sugar ham, but of course turkey or roast beef works too! Yum.


Step 4:

BE CREATIVE!! If you can imagine it you can do it!!!
So I also took it upon myself to start a small worm factory.....





But don't worry its only jello!


Sugar free too!!



Perfect for a Halloween potluck! If you can get your friends/coworkers to eat it!!

Bon appetite!!

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment