25 October 2010

Alaskan Antics

FINALLY!

This week has been so SO busy, housesitting, family in town, rolling black outs, work has been crazier than usual (blame it on the full moon coming up) Now, you have waited so patiently, (as have I) to see this darn dress that has been causing me so much frustration, a friend actually ended up calling a relative up North and sending some fringe here to Sitka!

So, here it is without delay(and without the fringe in front):

and here is the completely finished product just in time for dancing at the Alaska Day ball:



It still requires a few more adjustments, and I need to learn to be more patient with our local crafts store(though the guys at the hardware store are surely gonna miss me)but Im glad the skirt is finished, so next year, I can design and make the top!! Sigh.
Will I ever have time to learn Norwegian?!
Happy Alaska Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment