29 November 2008

Sweet November?

Everything seems to happen to me during the month of November, and I dont mean like in the movie Sweet November. How Charlize Theron plays a cute and humble yet nontruthful, ulterior motives, leave you while you pine because those are the rules type of woman.... No no no my life is not lived at all that way.... unless you call my abnormally high expectations overly dramatic.

Big things seem to happen to me each November:

*I bought and moved into my trailer in November
*I was promoted in a job in November
*I went to Australia in November
*Had my wisdom teeth yanked out in November
*Got a boyfriend in November
*Lost a boyfriend in November
*Road tripped in my recently bought truck to Banff Canada in November
*Was hospitalized for a horrible infection in a gland in my throat in November.

Im sure Im leaving lots out and all this didnt happen in this current year but that is just an idea of some of the life altering events that have happened to me throughout Novembers of my past. Is it conspiracy?

November, sweet November. Perhaps there is something in the placement of the stars in that exact year, month, day, second, who I am, who you are, how the molecules are reacting to the current weather conditions of why these actions take place in November.

Maybe our brain patterns kick into high gear, right after settling down from summer fun but before we settle into hibernation for the winter. Something in November kicks out a work order to get er done! Or it could just be my brain patterns, and I just seem to notice more things happening during this time of year.

Ever moving, never idle and the current thought floating in my gray matter is: Wow, it is already November! Perhaps Charlize Theron knows something that I dont about all the Novembers out there. So while I'm not planning to be dating a man a month to teach them what they need to learn, but instead to learn and teach myself how to take risks and see things for what they really are is the true lesson about November.

What will next November bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment