This request may sound unusual (or maybe not unusual at all) but please take some time to answer these interview type questions about me when I was first diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. I am working on a project and YOUR feedback would be wonderful! If you don't feel comfortable answering the questions or if they do not apply to you please feel free to leave them blank :)
Any additional thoughts/comments/worries would also be greatly welcomed!!
1. How do you know Kate Petraborg?
2. What did you think was happening to her in 1990? Could you tell she needed help/that something was seriously wrong?
3. Had you ever heard of Diabetes before she was diagnosed, what did you think Diabetes was?
4.What did you do to help?
5.What scared you the most about her situation?
6. How do you think her parents/friends felt?
7. How do you think it affected her younger brother?
8. Do you think being diagnosed at age 7 was difficult or easier for her to accept than if she learned she had it at an older/younger age?
9. How do you think Diabetes affects her daily life?
10. Do you think living with Diabetes has changed her outlook on life?
11.Do you think she has control over the disease now?
12. Have you ever tried to stop eating sugar? I dare you to try it for 4 days! ;)
Thank you so much for your support (in 1990 AND now!!)
this is just something I recently sent out so by no means do I expect any readers to reply, but of course comments and ideas are always welcome ;)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!