25 August 2011

It's a coffee day, day 26

Do I look tired?

Today I had lots of free coffee! The first was this morning when I went out looking for a narvesen(local mini market) which are on every corner unless you are specifically looking for one, then they do not seem to be anywhere!

I must have looked a bit exasperated because a woman walks up to me and asks: Ønsker du gratis kaffe? (or something along these lines)

I ask her: du snakker engelsk? Do you speak English? I AM getting better at pronouncing my Norwegian ;) she replies: do you want some coffee for free? Of course I DO!!! Takk!!!!!!! (thanks) then she gives me another card for another free coffee......except I am heading to the airport(after my coffee) so I had better find someone to give this free coffee to!

Then once at the airport I have some time, so I get some coffee, and it just some happens that we started a punch card that every 5 coffees that you buy, you get the 6th one free! And I was on my free one(which was why I was looking for a narvesen prior)

It's a coffee day.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!







Saying goodbye to Oslo on the Aker Brygge at the eternal peace flame.
Heading to Reykjavik next. The land of fire and ice!

Stay tuned.

- Posted using BlogPress
Location:Oslo

No comments:

Post a Comment