03 April 2010

Ios, Greece 4/1/2010

Oh Joy, it feels like I am back in highschool.....this flashback is being spurred on by the zaniness of what exactly is Ios, Greece. No other island attracts more under 25 year olds. Um....oops. No wonder I dont exactly feel like I belong. I get along with mostly everyone, exept a few of the 20 something girls that have a problem with me being here, maybe its because I am getting along so well with the dudes?

Ugh, I dont miss high school one bit.

My brother would love it here, in fact if he were to experience the great atmosphere and meet the awesome people who call this island home, I could see him getting a job bartending we would lose him here forever.

Phillip, the friend I met in Santorini, is here. Too funny, and fun to hang out with. I swear he never sleeps, I cannot say the same. I have not been getting enough sleep but I am getting by.....at a snails pace some days. (or more like a slug lol)

The ferry schedules here are erratic- dictionary definition of that: a big hassel when they get canceled. Which is often. And because it is almost the Easter holiday, they are packed to the gills. Blah, next step, locate a beach where there is no one nearby, this shouldnt be too difficult a task. Then maybe read some of my book that I brought and at this point is just dead weight being carried around......

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment